Monday, January 30, 2012

Pics, Videos and Hyperlinks ... Oh My!

Hello everyone ... It's day 2 in the SEDU 183 classroom and the Divine Mrs. M. is attempting to fulfill the lastest assignment of attaching a pic (check), attaching a video (check), hyperlink (check) and e-mail address (check). 

So ... do me a solid and check out my other blog, Forty, Fabulous & Fat which my friends find hysterical and my children find embarrassing and if you are under the age of 40 you will probably find quite dull.  If you actually do check out the other blog, start at the beginning ... my earlier posts are much more whimsical than the end of the year retrospect.  Feel free to e-mail me with your comments and suggestions. 

Leaving you with my favorite song from the Wizard of Oz ... If I Only Had a Brain ... which is how I feel most of the time ...






No comments:

Post a Comment